WARNING

WARNING: This Blog May NOT Be Viewable For Younger Viewers. It May Be To Random For The Brain, Consequently, Only The OSM Random Ppl Should View.

No Swear Words Will Be Used, Cuz I Just Dont Swear!!

Sunday 29 July 2012

Yah/. Heloh

Heloh
Since No One Entered My Banner Comp, I Made One. Imm Changing It, Post It When Im Done..

Before That, here's a little pic! Moi and lizzie (Lexi) Playing around in her house xD

PIC:
                                           ^Aha

Right, UPDATE

I Broke Up With Jake, Due To Unwanted messages about him and a panic.
But Lizzie Put The Pieces Back Together, and, we're back together
Lizzie told us about her crush, and Jake went to try and put them 2gether. He Came back and annouced;
HE'S A LEVEL 17 :o
Lizzie's asked him out, ands in tears cuz he wnts to quit. I sincerly hope they get 2geva. </3

Anyways, I'll Change the setup in a mo, bii
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment